Apply for Housing

Cancellation & Refund

Housing Options

To learn more about the various living arrangements available on campus, take a look our housing options.

Apply for Pontchartrain Halls

Complete and submit the online application for Pontchartrain Halls to the Office of Student Housing. Please note that you will NOT be assigned a room until we've received your application submission. All room assignments will be based on the date of receipt.

You will receive an email at your UNO email account with room assignment and roommate information.

Apply for Lafitte Village
Graduate & Family Housing

To apply to Lafitte Village (Graduate & Family Housing) you must print the application and mail it to the Office of Student Housing.

Office of Student Housing
Pontchartrain Hall North, Room 128
University of New Orleans
2000 Lakeshore Drive
New Orleans, LA 70148